Volunteer with MiLife and play for free!
That’s right! Pick a sport that you would like to volunteer for and we will hook you up with a free season on us. Our goal here at MiLife Sports is to create a positive environment where young professionals can get out and stay active while giving back to the community. We aim to increase the overall wellness and communication skills of our former Michiganders through coed recreational sports. MiLife Volunteers help us maintain the daily operations that yield a positive contribution to our Greater Lansing community.
Things you will be doing as a volunteer:
- Setting up equipment for league nights
- Field Supervisor/Rockstar
- Photography & Videography during play
- Social Media Contribution
- Establishing Positive Relationships With Members
*To successfully get a free season, a volunteer must be present at at least 6 out of the 7 weeks in the season. Volunteers only need to help out a couple hours a week.
Sports that need volunteers
- Flag Football
- $120 Credit for any sport at MiLife Sports
- MiLife Staff Swag
- Fun/Social Experience with the COOLEST Club in Michigan!