This is your basic set of rules for how the club operates, along with what to expect throughout your time with MiLife Sports.
- MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF THE CLUB: “The WINNING Team owes the LOSING Team a Pitcher of Beer at the sponsored bar directly after the game!” (STRICTLY Enforced!)
- Look, it’s tough to play a social/competitive sport these days and still make friends, SO we’ve simplified it for you!
- Buy the losing team a pitcher, they’re usually $5-$7 tops, and if you won the game, you’ve got the stats, so give them the beer. It makes the loss that much easier to accept 😉
- Lastly, use this as a way to network, make friends, offer an apology for someone who might have been to intense on your team during the game, or find your future husband/wife!
- Trust us, the theory/rule works! **We have had several engagements/weddings from couples that have met in our club through our sports. It’s MAGICAL!! 😉
- PICTURES: We take pictures… a LOT of them! All photos are uploaded on our MiLife Sports Facebook/Instagram pages so like them, love them, and share your team pics with your new friends!
- PLAYOFFS/TOURNAMENTS: The first 4-weeks will set the tone for your teams whole season, so come ready to PLAY! Reseeding takes place after week-4 games each season, starting week-5 you will ONLY play teams in the top half or bottom half of the league. This keeps games competitive for both the all-stars, and the newbies, while creating a playoff and official winner at the end of each season!
- THEME WEEKS: We will have a new theme each season (Always Week-5), with prizes that go to best dressed! Make sure your teams get in on the action!
(Our system will prompt you when you’re logged in and click on schedule)
- BAD WEATHER/CANCELATIONS: Cancelations due to bad weather will be reported by 4pm via email and our social media pages!
- BARS: We have ONE partnered bar for each sport/night of each season, where MiLife Players get VIP food and Beer discounts after every game, so make sure to come out and hang with everyone in your league, drink some Miller Lite, and make a ton of new friends! There are usually drinking games (i.e. Giant Jenga, Beer Pong, Flip Cup…) that take place each night at our partner bars to make the socializing/tomfoolery excel to its fullest potential!